Thursday, March 27, 2008

WebKit public release gets 100/100 in Acid3 test.


A while ago I wrote about the new official apple WebKit. It was much faster then the old one but it was far from perfect. Now the public release of WebKit is ready and is even better then that one used by apple. After intalling the new 3.1 Safari on my system I run some test. In Acid3 test the maximum score I got was 75 out of 100. This issue was reported on other sites and the problem is the test itself. The new public WebKit got the maximum, and doing it is the first public engine to accomplish that. The public release is not "public" we still have to wait for it, so stay tuned and try to test your browser on Acid!

Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Add to Technorati Favorites!

Welcome!

You are probably looking for a working copy of Tiger or Leopard, ready to install on a "white box" pc. I can't give you a link to download it, so please don't even ask for it. This blog will inform you about working versions of OSX86. You have to find a copy yourself. (try some popular torrent sites)