Tuesday, January 13, 2009

leo4all live DVD

Yes, you`ve heard me well! The next Leo4All v6 will boot from DVD! bhast2 is trying to get us a complite solution for our needs. As I wrote in iPortable post, this feature will save us from reinstalling the system from scratch after we messed with something. You will simply boot from LiveDVD and repair your system. It is hard to belive that Apple/Microsoft haven`t thought about that before. Hopefully booting times will be much shorter then showed on the video in this post.
Google Reader or Homepage Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Add to Technorati Favorites!

Welcome!

You are probably looking for a working copy of Tiger or Leopard, ready to install on a "white box" pc. I can't give you a link to download it, so please don't even ask for it. This blog will inform you about working versions of OSX86. You have to find a copy yourself. (try some popular torrent sites)